Powerpoint presentations from plenary speakers. (All converted to PDF).
- Gorik Ooms (plenary session 1):
Health: a Human right or a Citizen’s Right?
- Karien Stronks (plenary session 2):
Research on the health of ethnic minorities and migrants: where do we go from here?
- Amaia Calderón-Larrañaga (plenary session 2):
Multimorbidity & health in immigrants: The need for person-centered research.
- David Ingleby (plenary session 3):
Can policies on migrant health be measured? Introducing the MIPEX Health strand.
- Jacqueline Weekers (plenary session 3):
Crisis of Migration Management.
- Isabel De la Mata (plenary session 3):
EU activities in relation to refugee and migrant health.
- Yoav Ben-Shlomo (plenary session 4):
Migration and health in a life course perspective: where are the gaps?
Publisert 1. juli 2016 11:10 - Sist endret 3. jan. 2017 15:46